(Pick up at store only!)
We Assemble it at the shop for $7,999.99 plus tax.
Pick up Only.
Features, Description, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Scout Trailer Kit
- Fully Boxed Galvanized Steel Frame
- Durable Black Powdercoating
- Heavy Duty Undercoating
- Removable Steel Fenders
- Accommodates Up To 37-inch Tires
- Has A Massive 1763 lb Payload
- Large Main Compartment and Side Cabinets
- 2-inch Receivers At Each End
- Provides Security From Detachment
- Electrical Axle Brakes
- Self-Charging Brake Away System
- Intermediate Install
- Fits All Jeep Wrangler YJ, TJ, JK and JL Models
Rugged Construction. The Smittybilt Scout Trailer Kit is the perfect choice for anyone looking to invest in an off-road trailer. This one features a complete kit that is ideal for heavy loads, packing extra equipment, enabling an overall better trip. The Scout trailer is made of a fully boxed galvanized steel frame, with a sleek black powdercoated finish and heavy duty undercoating. The independent trailing arm suspension with coil springs, dual shocks and limiting straps provide ultimate strength and a smooth ride all around. You can rest assured that this beast of a trailer is built to last, handle heavy weights, and endure the toughest terrains out there.
Very Spacious. This trailer is rated to have a 1763-pound payload capacity, with an immense main compartment and two side compartments. Trust us, you will never have to worry about running out of space for all your offroad/camping trip essentials. The compartments all lock, too, so you do not have to worry about losing any of your equipment along the way.
Freedom For Modding. This kit includes removable steel fenders that accomodate tires of up to 37 inches. The rain gutter rails give you the option of adding a rack system to carry other things like kayaks, toys, or bikes wherever you go. In addition to that, the 2-inch receiver hitches at both ends of the trailer allow for the use of numerous different hitch-mounted accessories to suit your taste.
Safety Features. The Scout trailer has electric axle brakes and a self-charging trailer brake system that meets all 50-state trailer laws and provides peace of mind from detachment issues when on and off the road. The three stabilizing off-road jacks provide added assurance each time you park to ensure that the trailer remains at level.
Intermediate Install. This is a complete trailer kit that includes everything you will need to assembly it seamlessly. Some light to moderate mechanical skill is necessary to perform this install. Total installation time is estimated between 4 and 5 hours.
Application. The Smittybilt Scout Trailer Kit features a universal fit that will work with all Jeep models.
What's in the Box
- (3) Pro Comp AT Sport Tires 265/70R17
- (3) Pro Comp Series 51 Steel Wheels
- (1) 2-inch Front Receiver Hitch Mount
- (1) 2-inch Rear Receiver Hitch
- (1) 2-inch Ball Coupler
- (2) Rear Mounted Shackle Mounts for 3/4-inch Shackles
- (1) Removable Swing-Away Tongue Jack
- (2) Dual Rear Removable Stabilizer Jacks
- (1) Top Rack System
- (1) Kitchenette Cabinette with Locking Drawer
- (1) Large Main Compartment with Dual Sliding Floors
- (1) Generator/Fridge Cabinet with Mesh Floor
- (3) Main Doors with Slider Draw System
- (2) Integrated Tie Down Points - Front
- (8) Integrated Tie Down Points - Each Side
- (1) Integrated Tie Down Point - Top of Main Compartment
- (2) Electric Brakes with Integrated Brake Away Brake System
- (1) 7 Pin Trailer Wiring Socket
- (1) Integrated Parking Brake