Smittybilt Air Compressors
For the added convenience of being able to air-up or air-down your tires to accommodate various types of terrain, a Smittybilt Air Compressor is the most powerful compression unit in its class with a 1/3 horsepower oil-less direct drive motor and a 30 amp inline fuse.
- Easy twist screw-on brass inflator top.
- Quick release 16-foot coil hose for the 2780 and 24 foot for the 2781.
- Anti-vibration rubber feet.
- Can be permanently mounted and hard-wired.
- Auto-thermal cutoff switch -- protects motor against damage.
- Built-on cleanable airfilter
- Storage bag included
- Maximum airflow - 72 liters per minute
- Maximum voltage - 13.8 volts
- Maximum amperage draw @ 120 psi
- Maximum restart pressure - 150 psi
- Maximum operating temperature - 140 deg F
- Minimum operating temperature - 4 deg F
- Maximum continuous cycle time (Duty cycle) - 40 minutes @ 40 psi @ 75 def F
- Integrated 150 PSI - Easy to read pressure gauge
2780 Air Compressor - High Performance - 2.54 CFM/ 72 LPM
2781 Air Compressor - High Performance - 5.65 CFM/ 160 LPM