No shipping. Local Pickup Only.
Discounted Prices for trailers, boats, and outboards are cash or check.
Credit Cards will be regular price.
Please Call Ahead for availability.
Tohatsu's 5 hp Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) outboard standard model is equipped with a fuel line that will connect to any standard propane tank. Tohatsu's high-performance, innovative LPG model offers easy starting, quieter operation and nearly no maintenance on fuel-related components. This fuel-efficient model will run for a full 5 hours WOT on a single 11lb propane tank.
|Shaft Length:||15" (Short)|
- Digital CD ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- A larger recoil reel and compression release valve makes starting fast and easy
- Shallow water drive and 6 trim positions
- Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort
- Optional steering lock kit available
- Through-the-prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Aluminum rubber hub propeller for quieter operation, less vibration and better performance
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
- High grade marine aluminum alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
|COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE||Japan|
|SHAFT LENGTH||15" (Short)|
|TRIM & TILT||Manual|
|DISPLACEMENT||123 cc (7.5 cu.in.)|
|BORE AND STROKE||59 x 45 mm (2.32 x 1.77 in)|
|FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE||5,000 - 6,000|
|IGNITION SYSTEM||Digital CD Ignition|
|FUEL TYPE||LPG HD-5 (More than 65% Propane)|
|OIL CAPACITY||15 fl. oz. (450 mL)|
|COOLING SYSTEM||Thermostatically Controlled|
|GEAR SHIFT||Forward - Neutral - Reverse|
|PROPELLER||7.7" Dia. X 8.0" Pitch 3-Blade Aluminum|
In The Box
- Quick Connect Fuel Line
- Owner's Manual & Tool Kit
- Tohatsu 5-Year Warranty