4-Hour Guided SUP Fishing Tour / Class
Of course, fish aren't the only wildlife you will encounter while paddleboard fishing. The Banana River, Indian River, and Mosquito Lagoon are home to plenty of other sea life, such as manatees, dolphins, turtles, birds, alligators, and rays. Enjoy the quiet tranquility of gliding over the most ecologically diverse grass flats in Florida. Guided paddleboard fishing is like nothing you’ve ever experienced on a “typical” boat fishing charter.
All you have to do is show up to the launch point site early and excited ready to go!
- 10'6", 12', or 14' Bote Paddleboard (depending on size of angler)
- Cooler w/Rod Holders
- One Fishing Rod and Lures
- Bottles of Water.
- Polarized Amber Colored Sunglasses
- Long Sleeve UV Performance Shirt (We an provide one for $29.99)
- Water shoes or sandals
- Active Florida Saltwater Fishing License.
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray
- Drinks or Snacks
- Fun Positive Attitude!
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on the tour
- This is a Catch/Release Guided Tour.
- Safety vests will be worn at all times.