(Pick up at store only!) No Shipping!
It’s a skiff. It’s a dingy. It’s a tender. It’s a motorized inflatable paddle board. It’s a BOTE...in a bag. Meet the patented Rover Aero 12′6″ Classic Teak - our AeroBOTE technology makes it the most portable microskiff on the market. Transforming from travel bag to BOTE and back again, it’s easy to store, tags along on any adventure, and stands up to the toughest tests on any waterway, and hell...even baggage claim. So as you’re paddling, fishing, or motoring your way across the globe, Rover AERO’s got your back.
- One (1) Rover Aero Inflatable Micro Skiff
- One (1) Three Piece Adjustable Paddle
- One (1) Aero Bag
- One (1) Paddle Sheath
- One (1) Sandspear Sheath
- One (1) Motorac
- One (1) Pair of Motorac Receivers
- One (1) Grab Strap
- One (1) Detachable Center Fin
- One (1) Hand Pump
- One (1) Pair of Rac Receivers
- One (1) Repair Kit
- Dimensions: 12′6″ L × 40.5″ W × 11″ D
- Capacity: 500 LBS
- Avg. Weight: 63 LBS
- Construction: Inflatable AeroBOTE Technology
- Optimal Floor Inflation: 10-15 PSI
- Travel Bag Dimensions: 45″ H × 13″ W × 21″ D
- Loaded Bag Weight: 85 LBS
If rider weight is within 50 LBS of a board's listed capacity, BOTE recommends upgrading to a larger capacity board.