$20 Entry For Biggest Redfish Calcutta.
Official Rulers must be used and are available for pick up at the shop before the event.
Rulers are also avail for pick up at Captian Hooks Bait & Tackle in Titusville, FL.
All Entrants are required to sign liability waiver in order to attend event.
3rd Annual SUP & Skiff Outfitters Inshore Paddlecraft Fishing Tournament!
This tournament is limited to 75 Anglers Max Only! So sign up early and grab your spot before they're gone!
Vendors, Food, Drinks, Music , Bounce house, and Cornhole. Bring the the family!
We will have Charity Raffle Prizes from vendors and sponsors. Raffle ticket suggested donation: 15 tickets for $10.00 or 1 Ticket for $1. Raffle tickets will be available the day of the event.
Net Proceeds from this event are benefiting Anglers For Conservation, a non-profit organization who’s mission is to inspire new generations of marine stewards through education, conservation, and fishing.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
Fly or Spinning
1st Place: Live Watersports L2Fish Paddleboard
2nd Place: TBA
3rd Place: TBA
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Prizes will based on total combined length for Two Slot Redfish up to 27" and Two Trout any size. Over slot limit allowed Spotted Sea-Trout only! Angler will be scored on total combined length of fish caught.
2)Smallest Fish Prize: Must be Redfish, Trout, or Snook. Prize TBA
3)Most Spots on Redfish Prize: Spots must be clearly visible and not touch other spots. Prize TBA.
4)Bonus: Optional $20 Redfish Calcutta (Single Largest Redfish Any Size). Cash payout depending on number of entrants.
All Entrants Are Required To Sign Liablity Waiver In Order To Attend Event.
Official Rulers must be used and are available for pick up at the shop in Orlando before the event.
Rulers are also avail for pickup at Captain Hooks Bait & Tackle in Titusville FL.
Important Dates, Rules, and Requirements:
*All Entrants are required to sign Liability Waiver in order to participate in event.
1) Deadline to sign up is: March 15, 2020.
2) Official Rulers must be used for measuring fish and taking photos. Avail for pick up at SUP And Skiff Outfitters in Orlando, Captain Hooks Bait & Tackle Titusville FL. Last day to pick up is at the optional Captains Meeting Friday Night (Location TBA).
3) You will be assigned a "token" the night before the tournament. The token must be written on your hand with a PERMANENT Marker Sharpie and displayed while holding your fish in the picture along with using our Official Ruler. You may write the token on an index card and placed inside a ziplock bag. You may attach our required ruler to a board or hog trough for ease of measuring.
Measurements of fish will round up to 1/4 inch mark. In case of a tie, the angler who checked in first wins.
4) Entry: Each entry is only eligible for one of the 5 prizes. Calcutta is a bonus and requires $20 for entrance.
5) No Teams. Kids 12 and under can fish with a supervised adult and are considered one entry eligible for one of the five prizes.
Please Note: Kids under 18 must fish alongside with supervised adult. Kids 12 and under may fish as team with the supervised adult and pay an extra $25 fee ($75 Total) but are only eligible as one entry. Kids 13-17 years old also must fish with an adult but must pay two separate $50 entries and are considered two separate entries. Separate entries may not share or combine their catches with other entries. If you are fishing with a 12 and under kid, please make sure when you pay that you note that it is a team so we can send an additional $25 request. You may also elect to pay an extra $50 full entry for your 12 & under child and have two separate entries, but again they must fish under the adult supervision.
6)To register for the event, click on the ticket information on this page and pay the $50 Non-Refundable Entry Fee.
7)This tournament will be a catch photo and release tournament, Artificial Baits only, and fishing allowed only in public navigable waters (no private ponds or closed off areas).
8) You will be able to Kayak, Wade Fish, Canoe, SUP or use other self propelled vessel as long as it doesn't have an electric or gas motor attached (Gheenoe or small skiff with a push-pole allowed). Tournament will take place rain or shine under safe conditions.
9) No Jetties, Beaches, or Inlets allowed!
10) Tournament Start Time will be at Safe Light.
11) All Entrants must follow all rules safety requirements by state or US Coast Guard regulations including but not limited to: pdf, whistle, distress signals etc.
12) All Entrants Will Fish and Attend at their own risk.
Tournament weigh in time and location as follows:
3:00PM or ealier. If your are not in line by 3:00PM your catch will not count!
Location: Playalinda Brewing Company Brix Project 5220 S Washington Ave Titusville, Fl 32780